PhatDad RC 5mm Crossover Cups and Dog Bones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
I ve been running PhatDads originall V1 dog bones for 3 plus years now. The bones are still perfect, but the cross pins are becoming a bit worn and need to be replaced. I would of been installing my 3rd or 4th set of Drive cups (diff and outter) this time around.

So Instead of new stock cups, this time around i picked up a set of the new 5mm crossover dogbones and the new PhatDad Diff and Drive cups. Put the bones together with some locktite on the set screws for the cross pins last weekend, and went to work.

this weekend i got the cups installed and put the rear end back to gether.

Havnt had a chance to run yet as its been raining since i got home, and i still need to rebleed my rear shocks. I'm confident the cross overs will be Rockin'. From all the other reports I have read the new Drive Cups are just as solid and durable as Toms Drive Shafts.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

will report more once i get some runtime on them. likely wont be till next weekend at the Turtle Bash.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks