Pipe fitment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Build Thread Contributor
If I said I wanted to use a rear dom pipe on my FG MB Pro, and a silencer, but I still wanted to use my wheely bar AND the rear wing of the MB Pro... you'd say... Impossible, right? Just not enough room back there...

Well, after much dremeling and cutting and tightening, and modifying, this is the result, and it isn't half bad. Monster power, neat OEM style installation, and everything fits, nothing rubs, and nothing that gets hot is touching any plastic.

Adding search tags so I can find this thread in the future... DDM Dominator Silencer FG MB pro wheelie bar modification foxy torque pipe roof exit

Qb36616.jpg

Mf97071.jpg

Ou49492.jpg

Cx75564.jpg

Db84689.jpg

I don't think the 130 would be a problem? Its the same one I have and there is quite a bit of room in the rear since it does not wrap around like the 140.

6914015737.jpg

192213.jpg

I have the 130 but with the monster wheelie bar installed. It's seriously loud though so I added the silencer (as seen in Bigger's pictures), but for this to fit I had to modify the 130 to bring the tip closer into the truck.

Yup ..that DDM Pipe is loud..Reminds me of a 125CC dirt bike....I like it loud..lets other people the RC Unit is close by....If you run in a park area...
Ducky... where did you get that monster wheelie bar from?All I have found is for cars...
BTB.That skate wheel ..you have for a bar set up is cool...I don't have much to work with to make things....as tools go....AKASlawhammer

Yup ..that DDM Pipe is loud..Reminds me of a 125CC dirt bike....I like it loud..lets other people the RC Unit is close by....If you run in a park area...
Ducky... where did you get that monster wheelie bar from?All I have found is for cars...
BTB.That skate wheel ..you have for a bar set up is cool...I don't have much to work with to make things....as tools go....AKASlawhammer

I got mine from RC Demon, but most FG outlets can source them (they are an FG part, KCR005 I think).

You need the Monster rear bumper too as the wheelie bar is made to fit that.

:)

This is the wheelie bar I have: Wheelie Bar

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks