pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

q-man

i bought samba 6 from ebay in very reasonable price. 29€ used two little dents and missing manifold connection spring. Still 29€ feels bargain. I have always thought that almost all onroad pipes suit to any onroad... wrong had to make mods to my carson c5 (almost identical to sportline) make it fit. I had to open baseplates opening because of manifold and had to move gastank maybe 2-3 cm. well now it fits nicely and maybe I am able to test it during weekend. I would like to know opinions about onroad pipes big power, mielke hurrican, samba 3,4,5,6 etc. Is samba 6 more like topend pipe than bigpower etc opinions.

I have a samba in my semi and I had to cut the header shorter or the pipe pushed the body out on the side and I couldn't fit the side guards. I really like the sound of the samba and it gives great power. my old solo was able to hang right along with an oddified mod.. it's in my video in the gtg thread

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks