Please Help Zenoha Engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer7171

Hi

I'm not sure on a 4 bolt zenoha engine 2 buy..I have a FG baja Buggy 4x4..I am looking at buying a 4 bolt zenoha engine from DDM but i am unshaw what 2 buy ..I will b mostly bashing with the car...I am new 2 large scale cars and have no idear on an engine 2 buy.Will spend up to bout $500..Can any 1 help me please....

Cheers

sorry its just over your budget its $549 but this hobbys all about spending more than youve got and hiding it from the wife but it looks a goodpower house of a engine

do you want a Ported and Modified motor? or a Stock motor?

if you want a full ported and modified motor. you wont do much better then the ESP 4bolt zen 26 motor.
http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.5171/.f
439.00 and use LSF and get 5% off. Free shipping from DDM in the states as well.
You will be very happy with this motors performance from idle to top rpm.

This motor is the same motor that Stegy was using last year when he won the Croatia F1 world Championship. (unless Stedy had the Reed version, which i don't beleive he did as the F1s must use a PP 26cc i beleive.

But ESPs motors are one of the strongest running motors, and has pretty much the widest powerband out of most any other motors available on the market, stateside or in Europe. ive only seen 2 other motors hang with the ESPs, and neither was a motor you can buy off the shelf anywhere, either here stateside or anywhere esle.

cant go wrong with a zen. being 4WD the more power the better as traction is not going to be much of an issue.

ive got a G260RC in my FG 4WD, only 3 weeks old but already looking for more power, traction aint an issue!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks