Please welcome FullForce RC, LSF latest vendor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
fullforce-usa.jpg

Please welcome LSF's latest vendor, FullForce RC!

FullForce RC has been around for a long while creating top notch products for RC's such as the Traxxas Tmaxx, Revo, HPI Savage and many others and of course offer a wide range of items for the HPI Baja RC's.

Items such as shock towers, braces, side rails, servo clamps and high flow fuel line kits!

Be sure to check out FullForce RC now and welcome them to LSF!

+1 Voo.
I've been using your brass tube kit through the grommet on my FG MT tank.
Al.

Romean will be glad to hear this, we was just talking about if the kit would work on other tanks. Figured it wouldn't but he didn't know 100%.

What are your thoughts about it?

Thanks for the welcome guys. Appreciated!
And love the fact that you are already customers and familiar with the goodies. Don't have to do a whole introduction thing.
Definitely looking for feedback from you guys. voo2doo, have you checked out the combo kit going on the DDM website with our brass fittings and the Snappy RC fuel line kit that comes with the breather? Each of these items was designed with something in mind but they can be used together for the perfect setup.
Romean

Had a look at the combo kit Romean and to be blunt whats the point in two suppliers doing two different kits? Why don't you do the full kit?i.e grommet,brass ware,lines,filter etc.
I'm not sure weather the Idea is patented by SNAPPY but most of the after market things on the Baja are upgrades of the original parts so a change here and there and we are all happy,if that makes sense.
I done this on an FG years ago but instead of the vent going into the tank via the grommet it was on the petrol cap.(see pic)
Picture070-1.jpg

Looking forward to your reply on this.
J.

Hi J,
Our brass elbow kit was designed to prevent the crushed lines at the grommet and give you a much needed improvement in flow and looks. The breather tube idea and vent isn't something unique but it was Austin at Snappy who first started to put together the kit for the Baja.
When Snappy released their kit we had quite a few guys ask for the three vent idea too. But we didn't want to step on toes, I know Austin from past dealing and he was a winner of one of our contests. He also happens to live in the same state here in Idaho.

There are only so many ways to make a functional part. If we tried to make a small change it would still be like taking the "little guys" idea and ripping it off. Austin was the one who came up with the suggestion of just combining the kits. This works pretty well. You buy the Snappy kit, then you buy our brass elbows and use them on the pickup and return lines. Both items are available at DDM.
http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.7148/.f
http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.6470/.f

Romean will be glad to hear this, we was just talking about if the kit would work on other tanks. Figured it wouldn't but he didn't know 100%.

What are your thoughts about it?

To be honest, I didn't have enough experience of running the MT before I fitted it.
I never really experienced the crimping problems mentioned in the publicity that I'm aware, but all I know is that I will not have them in the future.
I mentioned it to them when I fitted the kit, that it wasn't the easiest of tasks to fit, but the kit has changed to 2-piece tubing now he told me.

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks