Polarized Castle Connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys & Girls,

A quick question, if i could have your help and/or options. Has anyone else found the Polarized Castle Connectors (Male / Female) are quite hard to push together and twice as hard when trying to disconnect them. ???

I have just changed over to the theses connectors after getting a XLX2 and 1100kv I have to use a set of grips to pull them apart ? is this the norm/common or is it me ?

Can anyone suggest a way to loosen theses connector or do they need Electrical Contact Grease maybe ??

I await you suggestion or may i just have to change over to a different type of connector. ?

All the best GingerfoxDBXL-e2.0

Yes i used them once and they were extremely tight, they're expensive, and overall i just don't like them.
Also they're not anti-spark, which you need with Castle ESC as they don't have anti spark built in
Anti-spark is deffo needed for 6S+ power systems

I switched to QS8 anti-spark and never looked back

Last edited:
tight is good won’t come unplugged when running, however you could make them looser by tightening the gaps between the male end prongs (split into 4 pieces) if it’s really that bad… but i wouldn’t recommend it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks