Poor guys (slow) 30DNT SCT build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed it was stock gearing but put that out there in case someone didn’t read the whole thread. I would try a hair leaner. Very small increments and see how it responds and sounds.

It’s something you’ll become more confident in the more experience you gain doing it. If it starts to break up on the top end stop immediately and richer it up a bit.

I assumed it was stock gearing but put that out there in case someone didn’t read the whole thread. I would try a hair leaner. Very small increments and see how it responds and sounds.

It’s something you’ll become more confident in the more experience you gain doing it. If it starts to break up on the top end stop immediately and richer it up a bit.
alright thanks mate

Very nice man!! I love the 30 dnt this is my first 4x4- and to me, it feels built right!! I’m still building mine but it’s sure is nice to look at while waiting for parts lol!!

Attachments

• BA14E0AB-F1C9-4507-A445-42724BC5AFF0.jpeg
    BA14E0AB-F1C9-4507-A445-42724BC5AFF0.jpeg
    245.7 KB · Views: 12
Very nice man!! I love the 30 dnt this is my first 4x4- and to me, it feels built right!! I’m still building mine but it’s sure is nice to look at while waiting for parts lol!!
very nice. get yourself a screw set because alot of them have rounded out on me but other than that all quality. what tires are those?

Bought a 30dnt losi 5t clone a few months back now and i've just been doing some little things to it, fuel line, in line filter cap screws instead of button head where i can.
the plan for the far far future is to get a taylor 35cc engine in there, modified rc centre diff, vertigo chassis braces and clutch carrier, spektrum high torque servo's, bonehead rc carbon goodies, taylor rc billet goodies and a pro carbon racing carbon fiber body panel set because im not a massive fan of how the the 30dn unbreakable body looks and ive got decals for a standard body.

doubt many people will be interested but occasionally something might happen in here
Who makes those motor mount inserts

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks