PortCityRC Project Red Rocket 🚀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PortCityRC

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Well I might as well get this thing started. Im on my second 1/5 build. I'm loving how the Vekta TT turned out so had to keep going and get another build started. So many choices out there, like a kid I want it all..lol! Got the order in already for all the pieces and parts and engine package. It's going to be on the RCMAX OUTLAW hybrid chassis. The rest is Top Secret!? The 30N kit was a PITA to put together with the sweet directions they give. Wasn't sure on a color choice, but I think I hit it. I'm really digging this Red!? But here's a couple pics body is assembled.

20210304_162159.jpg20210304_162211.jpg20210304_163000.jpg20210304_163007.jpg

I think with Chinese you read right to left :ROFLMAO: and yea did the same had the remaining screws and go oh yea there's something wrong here...and before its to late make sure not to over tighten I did and was lucky to get it back out. It was the side panel above the window

I bought the black one to bash with for my losifivet 2.0 so I don’t mess up the original body
They’re awesome!??
View attachment 70617View attachment 70618
Ah I'm starting to see where all the black bodies went..was my first choice too???, so we've all had a taste of the 30N body too damn funny
Take your 2.0 number panels and trace them on the plastic and boom matching number plates for cheap vs over 20 bucks for them...hell you can make some nice aluminum ones
I seen that too i was just looking at the carbon fiber set 23 buck

Looks great! Wondering how long it took to arrive? I got mine from aliexpress as ebay was double the price. The shipping estimate is 45 days....

Rep732 what did you use for the number plates a Rubbermaid lid?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks