PortCityRC Project Red Rocket 🚀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drp or TG, or ram. I can make any of them work
Those symsteer turnbuckles weigh a flipping ton. I reckon in major crash your whole car could be destroyed apart from them. 😂
They are suprisingly not too heavy. It's the outer heims are chunkier, that seems to make up the majority of the weight. There not much options for the symmetrical steering turnbuckles unfortunately. But they look proper fitting against these giant Red Arrrow arms

Season 3 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Hmmm🤔🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♂️...Thoughts???..It fit over the diablos pipe 😱🤩

😱🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️Sooo its still a bit moist everywhere I went. This thing just cultivates and throws chunks of sod like no tomorrow. Forgot to hit record on my first run🤦🏻‍♂️. Wow was I having a blast. I'll add a little vid of what I got on my second run. She's a dirty devil.😈🤣

Attachments

• 20211120_134721.jpg
    20211120_134721.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20211120_134713.jpg
    20211120_134713.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 22
Made it out for another rip today..Lost a lower spindle hub bolt🤦‍♂️ other than that good quick little rip. It's time to raise up the wheelie bar a little more. Unfortunately there are not too many places locally that aren't wet or where I don't have to worry about feking the grass and dealing with bull💩
Deffo need a smoother surface to really let it rip i reckon (y)

This little field is just way too small and in just 2 runs its time to let the grounds heal before I get in trouble🤣..our universities fields here Im just not sure about ripping on just yet. This 88 makes my city echoe like crazy. Have people driving by just to see what the sound is🤣
I may have to just put this away till spring and break the vekta out. It's way to harsh on grass right now around here.

I
Ya need more space port🤔👍🏻
Yeah man I agree, All the big nice flat groomed fields here will quickly cause me trouble. My favored little park with my grass drag strip is shut down for the season. The car does too much damage right now with how moist and weak our grass is. Also as I look now it's snowing outside ☹ so looking like I'm pretty much done for the season, may have a couple days here and there🤷‍♂️ There no places locally that this monster won't destroy in 5 minutes.

Little romp today. New nice little hidden field I found today, just the grass was a little tall for my liking. All wound around my cups and axles🤦🏻‍♂️. I had a few WoW moment flips today and no breaks or bends suprisingly, so that was sweet. Right off the bat though when I started my run I broke the right rear Galante buckle(this is 4th or 5th buckle already), but just ran it. Also raised the wheelie bar but will be dropping it back down one notch. It's too much unless that ground is absolutely perfect with this power. With the strap broken it launches funny and unstable so didn't get the speed wheelies I wanted today.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks