PortCityRC Project Red Rocket 🚀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike says it's currently only for hybrid and baja due to the size of the pipe and engine. But they will be trying to fit it in the losi (as If that drivetrain can handle it lol) and the mcd platforms. Probably wont fit a vekta (like d said, the pull start side is a mile long 🤣)
Oh and rep, I got this for you 🖕

I sent him an email last week concerning fitment." Mike T.-(Regarding the cage, the motor is designed to fit a normal hybrid setup with a Losi cage and the rear top cut out, basher bar fitted)"
80 for rcmax vekta
I'm running the 80
Lance has 85alx

Yep pulls air into chambers to cool the head. We'll be running an outerwears on them, checkout the vid, neat design
But I agree she's a bit fat down low
He said it was a little bit heavier...but the hp will make up for it

Wrap will be here tomorrow for my 30 degree N body can't wait to see it and install it, nothing too extreme but fits the bill. Tired of looking at this plain body sitting here. My Outlaw and Diablo just can't come quick enough😂. Heres a preview. Mixed a couple wraps, with a little custom touch, but obviously I still had to represent the best! 🤘😎🤘

Attachments

• 30-DN-DIABLO88.jpg
    30-DN-DIABLO88.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 12
Wrap will be here tomorrow for my 30 degree N body can't wait to see it and install it, nothing too extreme but fits the bill. Tired of looking at this plain body sitting here. My Outlaw and Diablo just can't come quick enough😂. Heres a preview. Mixed a couple wraps, with a little custom touch, but obviously I still had to represent the best! 🤘😎🤘
Looks good can’t never go wrong with red and black always looks mean. Get the spoiler makes the body looks even better

I'm gonna go with the 3Ds this time with spikes on the rear and the 2" crosscutters on the front. I will have them make a extra set of 3" just in case I don't dig the stance. I have a few other sets in mind for the losi Akihiro cage I'm gonna use as well, but its more of a sandrail style cage. I'd like to set it up with sand paddle tires and the tires John Parks just bought were the ones I was actually looking at. I have few fun spots to play with them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks