Post your tool box / carrying case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lankeeyankee

Looking to organize tools and spare parts.
I would like foam inserts so I can have cut outs for individual tools so I know if I lost one, etc.
Post what you use and how you like it.

Nice practicing 5s.

Unfortunately for me not so much. I have a book bag I guess you could call it for when I take the buggy out. Tools are just tossed in. I don't carry spare parts other than spark plugs. If the buggy breaks it goes back home to be fixed.

I use a gym bag and a couple of hard cases for the boats. The same thing for the boats. I do bring marine grease with me for lubing the flex shafts and light oil for the motors along with wrenches for taking the couplers apart and adjusting the stinger heights.

mine consists of s few old ice cream tubs with various hex keys, pliers, cutters etc, then the same with assorted bolts, nuts, clips depending which rc or rc's i have with me,
fuel can, spare rx or cooling fan battery if i have the twin,
spare pull start, and my loading/unloading ramp to get rc in and out of the boot/trunk,
really need to get a bash box tbh though and be proper organised (y):LOL:,
oh, and at least two sets of rear tires if i'm out with a baja cos always blow at least one tire,
dragon hammer never blown a tire yet , i use area rc belted tires and so far they been spot on, i do take a spare pair o those as well though, just in case,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks