Prayers for RCDAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustr3825

I just found out Late Last Night That RCDAD "Owner of RCPITSTOP" was in a Terrible Accident.

I sent a Text to him early Yesterday to give him poop about something. I never heard from him which was weird. I got a Text Late Last night from His Wife Stating that he was in a Terrible Accident and was in the Hospital. I am not for sure what Happened but she told me that she would keep me updated.

Please think of RCDAD, His Wife, 2 Boys and Family!! She told me to Pray for Him as I will and I hope you all will too.

Its such a Terrible thing with something happens to Such a Great Person....

*****Please Post on RRF for Me because I am Unable to Do So!*****

Oh no! Hope everything turns out for him. Keep us posted please. He and his family are in my thoughts.

Sent from da lower level iPhone using wanna Tapdatshit

Update on RCDAD.......

Talked with his Wife today and He cut off his 4 Fingers on his Left hand. They were able to Salvage 2 of them but will be two short. I am just glad that he is not going to Die on us!! :) He said to let everyone know that well be out of commision for awhile so wont be able to Process Orders as he is Still in ICU. I am not for sure Exactly how he lost his Fingers......His wife said that she will help Brian with as much as she can when he is up to it but is going to focus on getting better first as he Should.......

*****RCGasser can you Please put the Update on RRF for me. Thanks****

Last edited:
WOW! Thank you for the update. Any idea what kind of accident it was?

His Wife Didnt Say.....I was wondering the Same thing if he was in ICU......Just Glad that he will be Alright......He will be Joining the Addicts when he Gets Better....That Forum is Freakin Awesome!! I love it!!!

We'll be praying god is with you and the family. I was tboned by 4cars myself and never quite recovered 100% have collapsed lung, fractured pelvic bone and some organs removed. Be strong and get well soon! We'll be waiting for ya on the forums!

I know I'm new to the forum but the experiance I had working with Brian was one that I wrote a thread about (great experiance). Great guy, we wish you a speedy recovery!!!!

Update on RCDAD.......

Talked with his Wife today and He cut off his 4 Fingers on his Left hand. They were able to Salvage 2 of them but will be two short. I am just glad that he is not going to Die on us!! :) He said to let everyone know that well be out of commision for awhile so wont be able to Process Orders as he is Still in ICU. I am not for sure Exactly how he lost his Fingers......His wife said that she will help Brian with as much as she can when he is up to it but is going to focus on getting better first as he Should.......

*****RCGasser can you Please put the Update on RRF for me. Thanks****

You know I will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Update on Brain.......

Got a Text from him this Morning of the two fingers they were able to reattach they were only giving a 50/50 chance of Survival. Unfortunatly his Ring Finger Didnt Make it so the are doing the Surgery this afternoon to Amputate it.:( At least he Still got to keep the best finger, the Middle Finger!!:celebrate:He wanted to send to let you know that he appreciates all the support he has gotten on the Forums......Still for the Time Being if you have ordered parts from RCPitStop he will still be out of Commision for awhile. Keep on Praying for this Great Man!!

DustyR3825

RCGasser if this Update hasnt been posted on the RRF please do so. Thanks Bro!!:D

Back