Presidential elections.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are / They're was correct, but I don't think that was the reference really!
There have been a lot of 'games' and dirty tactics employed - the stakes are obviously high in the Seat with the Highest Power.

Despite obvious opinions, let the selected person perform their elected tasks wisely.

Al.

That was not a decision for the general populous - I believe there were additional incentives to force this and there were so many 'facts' incorrect its ridiculous.
If many feel 'Britain should be ours' then the Government should have taken more time and care to iron out the individual problems, and not nearly create a global catastrophe ...
I'm not a fan of Brexit, but if some creative marketing ideas can be negotiated, it might yet work and be a way forward for other countries as well ... stranger things!!
Al.

I always thought it was a clash between British identity and the European Union. I'm more of a nationalist in some respect than a globalist. But it's not my plight.

There have been so many Sci-Fi movies with a global Earth and one President, but the reality will take a long time, or (hopefully not, but could happen) a holocaust of some description to require it.

It does seem that there are too many idiots about to have (relatively) open borders.
What's happening in Syria is absolutely tragic, but to the layman, just very confusing and 'why do they always want to come to my country'.

Separate issue, but part and parcel of very serious considerations.
Problems must be resolved at source - nobody wants to travel that distance risking everything, including small children only to be put up in ... we know the rest ...

Globalist is an 'ideal' solution, but I don't think we're anywhere near ready for that.
Fair, correct, national boundaries are probably the best-fit solution for now - agreed.

I just totally disagree in the childish, dishonest manner in which people were brainwashed into voting .... it's history now, so move on.
It's going to be an interesting 12, more-like 24 months that's true!

Al.

Our last president was a globalist and a narcissist, in some way they all are in the latter. The last guy took the cake though. Lol. I guess you have to be to sell yourself as an idea. But his party has unequivocally been rejected here. What the future holds remains to be seen. I reject the idea of globalism as being ideal. As it never has proven itself in real life. People need an identity, even if it's in a large group such as a nation.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks