Primal stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick Mars

Any one been stocking up on parts for thier raminators? Looks like still no v3 trans shafts.Last time,6 months ago got email stating out of stock even though websight showed they had them.Heard v4 comming out.......

Hi Mick

Happy New Year, “almost”.

I have amassed a large assortment of Primal spares but I do this with all the RCs that I use.

I simply hate down time. If while exercising the RCs something goes wrong I can typically quickly fix it and continue exercising the rig.

i was told many parts will be coming in early 2024 now thats no date but il waiting on the wheelbase extention kit and was told this bye email from primal

Got nice order of spares last week .Spare taylor hex v3 trans shaft,but still no stock primal v3s available.Nice stock of spairs including set of v3 shocks and they were full of oil!!!! .

I received a couple things too.

A spare forward/reverse synchronizer and the aluminum front body pins for the spare Grave Digger body.

Nothing that was needed but nice to have.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks