Project “UPTONOTHING” 5ive-B build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??... it’s actually something that’s stuck with me over the years... between me and other fellow small business owners here in my small town... they took some magnetic strips and made our company logo on our truck door say UPTONOTHING...

My GF absolutely loves my toys and gets just as excited as I do when I get em out... she actually asked me to build it on our kitchen table so she could watch ?

That’s one thing neither of us care to do... we’ve both been married before and have no interest in do that again...

I was gonna build it for her because she loves em so much but she doesn’t want one of her own at all.. just enjoys watching me play... so I’ll just build it and one day if she decides she wants to drive it l’ll hand it over..

She did drive my Baja for a bit... did pretty well... she was laughing and giggling uncontrollably the whole time... I was so proud ? she’s literally the female version of me.. ??

??... it’s actually something that’s stuck with me over the years... between me and other fellow small business owners here in my small town... they took some magnetic strips and made our company logo on our truck door say UPTONOTHING...

My GF absolutely loves my toys and gets just as excited as I do when I get em out... she actually asked me to build it on our kitchen table so she could watch ?
Has she gota sister??
I need to touch a female :p....feed up of touching meself☹.....????

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks