Project OJ - Losi 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should work. They look to be the same as my 5ive B. They are an upgrade because they come with the return springs. Also looks like your links are hitting the servo, correct? If so cant you mount them to the top of the horn?
I accidentally ordered them before the screw thread in the diff tower is different. The angle of the links gets all wonky when I put them on top. I’ll have to put them up there maybe the angle is not too much so that it doesn’t work properly

Same one I have in my L5T. I'm sure you'll love it??
Almost complete with break-in. 1 more full throttle 15min heat cycle then off to light bashing for another tank then I'll be good to go for Spring. Trying to get her done before we get more snow.

Edit: Don't forget to let OBR know what you want to use it for??
I’m bringing it to the 1/5 world championship in which I intend to place first and become a national icon and hopefully become as famous as Ryan gosling and start dating j-lo

edit: will someone from obr email me?

Last edited:
...will someone from obr email me?
? Nah. Just email them. They will contact you back. I never contacted them(because I was waiting on them to contact me) about how I wanted mine built and Sean told me that if you don't contact them they build it for all round performance. I know one thing mine is sick. I haven't even opened it up yet and I can tell you that I'm impressed??

? Nah. Just email them. They will contact you back. I never contacted them(because I was waiting on them to contact me) about how I wanted mine built and Sean told me that if you don't contact them they build it for all round performance. I know one thing mine is sick. I haven't even opened it up yet and I can tell you that I'm impressed??
Great I’ll email them on monday

Ran about 2 tanks through the truck. A few things came to mind/ need to be replaced.

1.I’m not getting great steering from the new set up. It seems like the total throw is not much. Endpoints are set to as much as they can go before they hit the cvd or servo itself. Anyone have any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

View attachment 56007View attachment 56008View attachment 56009

2. had to replace my exhaust because I broke it

3. the 22t pinion doesn’t work well with theG320RC I think 20t makes the best mix of torque and top end.

4. the only other thing that went wrong was That one of the screws that hold the brake pads in backed out. It destroyed the rotor and pad itself because I didn’t notice somehow.
View attachment 56010

Find a longer servo horn ,it looks like there is room for one!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks