Project OJ - Losi 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?What causes this? My 5ive-T did the same thing. Rear left side next to the pipe opening. Replaced w IRP links now.
Mine was the front right side. It seems like there is a ton of pressure on those camber links. I was driving on a rather bumpy track. Natural wear and tear is my guess ?‍♂️

If you are power sliding as any speed and hit some type of rut or even just the friction is an enormous amount of pulling load on those camber links. Now that I’m thinking about it, it seems like it should be pretty common :unsure:

I lost some of the footage that I needed to make a complete video so I just compiled the rest of the raw footage I had. Sorry?‍♂️. had some rcmax 65 and 71 footage also a really sick 3 way vekta race and some more clips of the other cars. oh well ill try again next week.

That was awesome ,you Fella's sure know how to control those beast around a coarse ,great vid!....(y)

Sweet vid BOB ??
I lost some of the footage that I needed to make a complete video so I just compiled the rest of the raw footage I had. Sorry?‍♂️. had some rcmax 65 and 71 footage also a really sick 3 way vekta race and some more clips of the other cars. oh well ill try again next week.

ran about 2 tanks through her today. wound up blowing out 2 super spikes on the axis race pace wheels. I am going to run a bead of super glue along the bead where the tires hit the outside of the beadlocks. if they don't hold up im cutting my loses and getting the new wheels from Detroit performance.

Got super stretchable super glue on the beadlocks. I’m kinda hoping they fail so that I can pick up the new wheels from Detroit performance when they come out. Only doing the inside because I could never handle looking at the glue on the exterior.08B5ABC6-AABF-45F1-80DC-E0E10F76B5C8.jpeg
Three of the four camber links have given up. Seems they have stretched a bit but the bulk of the wear is in the pivot ballsB51FA728-A29F-4E70-A315-5893585260D5.jpeg5A9EDEE1-709C-4832-B612-75DABFA36E26.jpeg
Guess I’ll have to shell out for irp links on all 4 corners

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks