Project OJ - Losi 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dishwasher?....:ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaha my wife wasn’t very happy with me but it worked very well. I just turned down the heat
TLR bleeder caps(y) orange springs:love:
I’m happy with it. I may have to go 45wt all around but I’ll test it out how I have it.
I wish I was doing more upgrades! I have my eyes on some shiny parts, but want to make sure I was on a solid foundation before throwing a lot of money at this thing. I usually don’t do it like this but I would have been pissed if I got a larger engine because I wasnt happy with the power and then realized I had no power because my fuel filter broke off and I was sucking up dirty fuel hahaha

Last edited:
Hahahahaha my wife wasn’t very happy with me but it worked very well. I just turned down the heat

I’m happy with it. I may have to go 45wt all around but I’ll test it out how I have it.
I wish I was doing more upgrades! I have my eyes on some shiny parts, but want to make sure I was on a solid foundation before throwing a lot of money at this thing. I usually don’t do it like this but I would have been pissed if I got a larger engine because I wasnt happy with the power and then realized I had no power because my fuel filter broke off and I was sucking up dirty fuel hahaha

LOL....My wife about killed me one time ,I took one of her aluminum cookie sheets to make parts out of!...:inpain:

OJ is back together and running (after some slight misgivings).

Now I’m at a fork in the road.... I obviously want to start upgrading but I think I’m leaning towards fixing the look of this thing. I want new rims and to vinyl wrap the body (or get a 30 north) and just upgrade as things brake until I’m ready for an obr 30.5 full mod...

Oh and I have an exhaust leak I need to take care of...

Here is a video of it idling... will post a video of it running this week.

This is the look I’m going for... any one that can recommend places that make custom wraps and what chrome (silver) rims do you guys recommend.

Attachments

• FB234C4D-9F6B-473D-8325-61173E0DBAAC.jpeg
    FB234C4D-9F6B-473D-8325-61173E0DBAAC.jpeg
    303.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 4CF1B255-0472-4B98-9E08-09834312EB71.jpeg
    4CF1B255-0472-4B98-9E08-09834312EB71.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2DF5ABA6-69CC-43B4-8BA9-BEF34B6DDDF6.jpeg
    2DF5ABA6-69CC-43B4-8BA9-BEF34B6DDDF6.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Yeah the leak is because that one hard to reach bolt is loose and I need a ball head hex to tighten it
I cut an allen wrench short mmmm I'll find a pic if you want?? why not buy an OBR 34 reed block the only extra thing youd need is a G320 shroud ?? you can use all the other parts from you current motor??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks