Project OJ - Losi 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heyyyyyyyy y’all. Question... moved the steering links to the top of the servo arms. I’m getting much more throw now, but now it’s hitting the chassis brace... should I shave the chassis brace so that I can get maximum throw to both sides or just set my epa so that they are equal without hitting.066CB705-8A88-4B8A-B23A-51F2C8A156CD.jpeg5BA632CC-6934-4901-88B2-959E65755FB4.jpeg

got the exhaust mounted up. The truck is ready to be put back together now.C7F02C18-311A-497E-BA2E-57417EB029C5.jpeg

Those type of links look like they are of more for 1/4 scale ,I think that I have a few of those left from a old 1/4
scale that I use to have ,maybe like Crucial said!

?I just saw this setup on YT. Looks similar to yours and looks like it works with no issues. Maybe upper bellcrank brace is taller?
View attachment 56200
Yeah it looks taller. I’m gonna put some tires on it and see how much bigger the throw is. It’s definitely improved. I may be happy as is

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks