Project OJ - Losi 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey is anyone running the js performance battery box? http://www.davesmotors.com/JS-Performance-Losi-5ive-Alloy-Battery-Box.html

wondering how yallllllll mount up the throttle servo after hacking off the battery box? any pictures and component recommendations are welcome.
View attachment 57491

Quick tip: If you switch one of the fuel line connectors the other direction, you can connect the the supply and return line together to prevent fuel leakage while doing carb/engine removal.
thanks for the tip man!

Hey guys,

Haven't been here for awhile. The lockdown in New York had everything closed including parks. Had the chance to take the rig out last weekend and it was running fantastic until my air filter fell off?‍♂️. I dissembled the engine and it didn't look too bad but it had a bunch of dirt in it and the cylinder and piston was definitely scored...IMG_2607.jpgIMG_2610 2.jpg

Top end rebuild from obr, Bartolone velocity stack and new air filter on the way. I will start being more activity as the off road guys in my area are back up and running and they will be holding events every Sunday for the rest of the summer.

Attachments

• 5A96B7DF-6C30-44A6-B067-7FA61156CBFF 2.JPG
    5A96B7DF-6C30-44A6-B067-7FA61156CBFF 2.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 7
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks