R1 thru Moscow rush hour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
superbikes are death on wheels i had a go of my bro,s fireblade it touched 80mph in 1st gear i never got to 2nd gear it scared the s??t out of me:lol::lol::lol:

As bad as it is, I had to watch it a few times to actually believe the speed he went through the traffic towards the end. He must have been doing 60-70 and skimming the cars. At the start he must have been doing well over a ton and some of it on the back wheel :w00t: Maniac.

sorry guys but "what a prize fookin idiot!" ive seen a few vids like this but it wasnt in traffic! yeah he can ride his bike great but he will without a doubt die a very painfull way!!!!

sorry guys but "what a prize fookin idiot!" ive seen a few vids like this but it wasnt in traffic! yeah he can ride his bike great but he will without a doubt die a very painfull way!!!!

Totally agree with you Ben.If I seen that numpty coming up behind me in traffic I'd open me door!:w00t::lol: See how feckin clever he was then.;)
J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks