Race Ported 28.5?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you ll have to double check, there are now 2 28.5 topends. one has the original 38mm boss at the bottom the newer units have the 40mm boss on the bottom.
what you need to verify is will the 40mm boss work on that Zen bottom end (i think it will work fine just like the 38mm boss units do, but thats what needs to be verified)

im have the 28.5 (38mm boss) with DDMs Race Porting on it, that i installed on the Bajas stock 23cc Fuelie engine (which is a cy motor) and its a great runner. good RPMs and killer low end torque due to the larger displacement. the race porting work inst obnoxious, but offers a pretty smooth and quick spool up over the stock version.

you ll have to double check, there are now 2 28.5 topends. one has the original 38mm boss at the bottom the newer units have the 40mm boss on the bottom.
what you need to verify is will the 40mm boss work on that Zen bottom end (i think it will work fine just like the 38mm boss units do, but thats what needs to be verified)

im have the 28.5 (38mm boss) with DDMs Race Porting on it, that i installed on the Bajas stock 23cc Fuelie engine (which is a cy motor) and its a great runner. good RPMs and killer low end torque due to the larger displacement. the race porting work inst obnoxious, but offers a pretty smooth and quick spool up over the stock version.

Thanks Timmahh, I called and verified that with DDM, and that kit will work perfect. The kit I bought has a 38mm boss, if they are 40mm, they are clearly described as 40mm, darn I can't wate to get my stuff and try it.
I also bought a bunch of FG stuff, they have just about everything in stock.

Glad to hear about the performance increases.

I know the feeling spring is finally getting here we are down to 2-3" and it may get in the 50 's this weekend which should bring better attitudes.

I just checked my DDM package is in Salt Late City. It will be like Christmas when my order gets here.

Distance from there to here: 950 miles or 1530 Kilometers.

Last edited:
Well the kit is in, started second pull, adjusted the carb just a little on the rich side for the first couple tanks and leaned it down just abit, WOW I am happy.

Thanks DDM for the :drool: .

Install was a snap.

Now I have lots of spare FG parts, so I am good to go and break stuff.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks