Race runner evo3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHES

Hi everyone
I have decided to sell my MCD evo3 and was wondering how much I should be looking for?
It has the following kit
Hitec 5755 servos all round
26cc zen engine
Samba pipe
Long travel shock
Alloy shock towers
A set of knobby tyres and wheels and a set of gravel Tyres an wheels
Also front and rear left handed axles so the wheels don't fall off
Basically what is in the pic

5ad0f9c4-a847-d949.jpg

Your help would be gratefully appreciated
Darren

Looks like it's in nice codition from that Photo. What condition is the body in?

I would be looking for anything over £400, MCD stuff i good order tends to hold its value fairly well bt as you know the Evo3 has been replaced by the V4 hence the value of the Evo3's has been hit. Good cars though!

Hi
The body is in pretty good nick apart from one of the side fixing holes is cracked but other than that it's all good

I have an ex kingcobra team evo 3 rolling chassis on road car to sell for my mate who's had a stroke and that comes with, a new unpainted shell, F1 samba with a stinger, a box of wheels & tyres and a holdall full of new spares but they're not worth a carrot these days, He's after £850 for the lot but I doubt he'd get it. The parts alone are worth more than that but there is little value to anything these days.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks