Race?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smostyn

Hello all,
My first post here so I may as well say gday. I currently race 1/10th scale on road nitro and ep at club level. I have looked at getting an onroad 1/5th scale to race but the local numbers just don't warrant me spending $4,000 on a new ride. So I figure go off road and basically I am pretty much hooked on the Baja. What I want to know is, does anybody race them?
I think I will get one just for shits and giggles anyway and get bashing. But it would be good to race them as well.

Cheers,

Shayne

Hello all,
My first post here so I may as well say gday. I currently race 1/10th scale on road nitro and ep at club level. I have looked at getting an onroad 1/5th scale to race but the local numbers just don't warrant me spending $4,000 on a new ride. So I figure go off road and basically I am pretty much hooked on the Baja. What I want to know is, does anybody race them?
I think I will get one just for shits and giggles anyway and get bashing. But it would be good to race them as well.

Cheers,

Shayne

Hey Shayne,
Bullfrog, myself and a few others get together about once a month for a major bash at our track at Peachester.
It's not to far if you wanted to come for the weekend, you can even camp out there if you wish. Bullfrog travels from Toowoomba and another friend, Steve travels from Brisbane. Just had a fellow from Roma there last weekend. We usually have about 5 baja's at any one time, so far. Our next big bash will be on the last weekend of this month if you were interested in coming. Just PM myself or Bullfrog for any details.
Darren..

FYI, you can get a decent on road care up and running for around 1200.00 usd. even less for a starter car. maybe 500 USD, but if you want a full compitition model now your into 3 grand and up.
but for offroading, the baja is the shiznit imo. you ve got a good number of baja owners in your area, and like DeerDog just said, alot of fun to be had with the baja.

Go look at the videos. Look at # 197. Fun racing Bajas. Us Jersey guys looooove to race.... I can't run by myself anymore, I just can't.

Thats great to hear deeredog. I may end up taking you up on that. I will be in touch when I get one.
Timmahh, most of the locals run HARM, FG, and Luterbachers, so if I was to run against them I would need to spend up big to be competative.

Thats great to hear deeredog. I may end up taking you up on that. I will be in touch when I get one.
Timmahh, most of the locals run HARM, FG, and Luterbachers, so if I was to run against them I would need to spend up big to be competative.

Where are you looking at buying from Shayne?
OZ-RC in Brisbane will get you one for $1300. If not, tell him you know me.
Darren..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks