Racerunner Ripoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this comment:
All used the steel gears and the more speed gears option.
This remark is always good to know:
The differential Gear box is made of metal, exquisite and durable.
Rest easy you won't have to put a banket around it at night with the below:
The imported plastic material is durable and resistant to cold.

I bet they don't tell you how long it takes to get to this speed:
Max Speed-----------------------------------------80Km/h

One can only hope it's as good as it's advertisment?????

I was dealing with these guys for a quad motorcycle they used to sell. I started dealing with one guy and communication wasn't that good. then he left the company. I wrote the president, he tells someone to contact me in a forwarded email. I waited and waited, I wrote the person, she finally responds. I expressed my concerns on communication and getting parts, as we were going to make a bulk purchase for the club and start a racing class, plus have some cheap rc's for newbies to come try to introduce them to the hobby. I waited for a response that never came.... 2 weeks later the quads disappeared off their site....

Yeah I sent em an email of "enquiry" just to see how much these things are - I'm in no way interested as I have the real deal sitting in my hallway, but no response yet, its only been 3 days or so though, although I did check the box that asked for info on int'l standards met by product - might be asking a bit much me thinks.

I dealt with a guy named Nassi until he left the company, then the pres' name was Champion Davis and he got a lady named Ellen to contact me. She wrote back once and never again. I see there is a new contact now.... man they have bigger staff turnover than a McDonalds burger place

i just got one.. seems pretty decent.. motor it comes with isnt great.. its no zenoah or cy but its pretty powerful, the stock body is hideous, luckily the stickers all come off.. and every mcd part will fit it

any chance of a better pic of the gear cover as that could come in very handy to the mcd owners and how readily available are parts and a part link to the gear cover would be good too

thanks

any chance of a better pic of the gear cover as that could come in very handy to the mcd owners and how readily available are parts and a part link to the gear cover would be good too

thanks

Wouldnt that gearcover just make the gears melt even faster?

That bottom shock mount is interesting, is the MCD identical in terms of the dogbone passing thru it? It looks to be made of pot metal or a casted piece, kinda spooky if it is.
Let us know what you think of it. I was inquiring about it too.

how can metal gears melt.. yea their metal in this one.. and yes the bottom of the shock is metal.. who needs a parts list if mcd parts fit it?

Are you sure the parts are an exact fit, I have been reading a few postings and have noticed allot of the clones are actually becoming just that clones - Changed just enough to be their own. It may only be a mm or 2 but its enough to throw all the part off if not replacing several at a time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks