Radio option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the radio works fine now on the one rx. I have the option of either getting the module for these extra rx's, which is in stock, and I will have to swap the module to use the other rx's. Or I send the rx's back in and they will ship me replacements for the new type module as soon as they get them. We have emailed back and forth about 5 times now. very good response time I have to say and easy to deal with.

so it's turning out to be a more positive situation that it seemed at first

Good result then, its down to you now then......i get my radio set out lastnite to fit to the marder and its not working :helpsmilie:.....looks like a new set up is on the cards :)

I am off work for 3 days so let me try it again in the 5th scales and a nitro first before you order one up. it's working fine in an electric with a brushless and digi servo, but I would still like to test it other places. I have a race coming up for the ofna and my bike so working to get them ready, painting a body. Haven't been able to actually race all year. we have some fun running with the 5th scales and it's coming back, but 4wd sc indoor off road will be awesome. and the bikes will be a gong show. be laughing so hard that night I am sure. can't wait...

anyway. over the next 2 days I will have swapped that one rx around a few times and I'll test around the house here. neighbours don't mind as I just do short runs when testing. I'll grab Rich to help me with range tests.

I am off work for 3 days so let me try it again in the 5th scales and a nitro first before you order one up. it's working fine in an electric with a brushless and digi servo, but I would still like to test it other places. I have a race coming up for the ofna and my bike so working to get them ready, painting a body. Haven't been able to actually race all year. we have some fun running with the 5th scales and it's coming back, but 4wd sc indoor off road will be awesome. and the bikes will be a gong show. be laughing so hard that night I am sure. can't wait...

anyway. over the next 2 days I will have swapped that one rx around a few times and I'll test around the house here. neighbours don't mind as I just do short runs when testing. I'll grab Rich to help me with range tests.

Thats great.....will look forward to the results.......and good luck with your race's

it rained all day today so finished some inside stuff. just about to swap that rx into my hot bodies 1/7 nitro. I can test the failsafe and do range tests, it's nmh battery is new, car is mostly new and stock aside from battery, analog servos. I won't cry if it goes wonky and gets busted up...

redcat rally is next... I want a new body and am ordering all alum arms, knuckles and crap so it can get broken too... not changing the semi. bike I am not even going to break in until spring. (might try and squeeze something else in too, come on OS and release that 4 banger)

I was about to bash the radio because I had problems last night but turned out to be the esc... radio performed well with all those other radios... I wondered if I would have troubles... was a good test around all the racers last night. 120 entries

I have another module coming so I can use the other 7 rx's. cost me $17 for the non failsafe module. pretty cheap... I like this radio... it's very comfortable. the lcd is a little hard to see and could maybe use a back light, but otherwise well worth the money.

I was about to bash the radio because I had problems last night but turned out to be the esc... radio performed well with all those other radios... I wondered if I would have troubles... was a good test around all the racers last night. 120 entries

I have another module coming so I can use the other 7 rx's. cost me $17 for the non failsafe module. pretty cheap... I like this radio... it's very comfortable. the lcd is a little hard to see and could maybe use a back light, but otherwise well worth the money.

Good stuff......ive just taken the plunge and bought a Spektrum DX3.0

well I was worried if the 2.4 was channel skipping or not because at big races like that, people turn rdios on in the pits if it's 2.4 ghz. I was worried I might get a cross signal. I too had mine on during other race when testing to figure out why I was "thermalling" and never a glitch... I think this was a great test and proved it was worth the money.

I had assumed it was going into failsafe but when it did it with my dx3.0 I knew it was the esc... so it was not the cheap chinese crap that died, it was my super expensive german esc.

when my new module gets here, I will have a few rc's hooked up. I like the radio. it is comfortable, works well, good price. just make sure if you get one to check the ARC on each model and set it up linear... you can relly play with thriottle and steering curves but I am old school... I want it to be linear and let my fingers make the changes

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks