Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
I've been the victim of manufacturer delay , I've owned this truck for 3 months , when I bot it , I had already decided to change the slow poke motor that it comes with , and put in the tmr upgrade motor , so I sold the stock crap , bot the new motor , put it in and I e waited for 21/2 months for the new motor and now it's been ,4 weeks and still waiting for the exhaust pipe ,I've done alot if upgrades in my ago ny period , wheel wide kit , better bead locks better air cleaner ,2 cell lipo , hood decal , and of course that unbelievable piece of machinery art the motor , now they tell me it will be two weeks ,,( again ) well that two week warning is up tomorrow , and I will be kindly reminding them of that fact WEEEEEE !!!!!

IMG_20200223_110112.jpgIMG_20200302_202823.jpgIMG_20200302_202810.jpgIMG_20200302_202051.jpg

Especially after the amount of cash this thing costs but it is like any other new vehicle at first there are delays and shortages on parts.I would toss in a few gifts if I were the manufacturer/reseller to keep my customers happy especially customers with heaps of cash affecting my botoom line and future.Just my .02c

Whatever works mate. They weren't designed to go on like that. Only time you flip a "v" tread around is if it's not powered. When your on power it will send all the crud into the center of the tires, limiting its traction. Best I can say is off power they will act like brakes and slow the rig down from the rear faster.

Whatever works mate. They weren't designed to go on like that. Only time you flip a "v" tread around is if it's not powered. When your on power it will send all the crud into the center of the tires, limiting its traction. Best I can say is off power they will act like brakes and slow the rig down from the rear faster.
I only flip them running in grass, mud and dirt they go the correct way. Give it a try sometime, it really seems to make a noticeable difference. Or its placebo because I don't like to be wrong. Nah, im always correct.??

Referring back to the original subject matter ,,,, I'm in the 10th week of waiting for the exhaust pipe to fit my tmr motor upgrade , I really believe that I'm the victim of misrepresentation , I was urged to do these upgrades and I have a $3200 shelf queen , compleatly let down by primal RC , I've been told they will have it in two weeks , three times now , not that I expect it but a price cut would only be doing a fair paintrinige to customers , but I'm thinking the way I've been dealt with so far , that's not even possible what the F&$#@!?!!

I'm so sorry that you've had to be the guinea pig on that motor. I know Primal is well known and makes a good product, but they've seriously dropped the ball this time. They should not have offered the motor nor the exhaust for sale if one or the other weren't even available to ship. I hope they do good by you in some way.

A knock on the door would be very entertaining ,if you could stop by and see why they are behind on getting this thing running like all there's are , I would absolutely appreciate that ,I'm 62 years old living in Spokane Washington my name is Chris , I'm sure they would recognize me , but let's not let them know of my criticisms ? Just what the hells going on !! Thank you SOOOO much !!shop around and then just ask one question , when and where is the tmr exhaust pipe available , and thanx again !

Last edited:
This used to be normal for companies with low income to release a new product. Normally it was called pre order. Now its call pay, wait, and fek you I got your money.

Truth... I don't see companies like rcmax, alx, obr, phatdad etc doing this. What makes TMR so special? At this point I'd send engine back and tell them to shove it. Turn around and buy a rcmax then send them videos

I have the motor installed and payed for , I haven't paid for the pipe yet , I would do the rcmax for sure but I loose money on shipping , but to be honest , I'm just about there this is rediculuose crap !and thanx sooooo much siblues for your inquire , they asked where you were located ? What it matters where you are as to when I would get it !!!!???

Any attorneys available on here ? This is definitely a case of misrepresentation , they are selling a unusable product , and it isn't cheep , I dropped tmr a message today , I'll wait to here from them , then I'm done waiting , I want ALLLLLL OF my money back !! I have a brother in law who is a attorney , he says he can help me in a week or so , but I'm done waiting , this is absolutely bull crap ! 10 weeks of stairing at $3200 and haven't even started it yet , PATHETIC BUINESSSES !!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks