For Sale Raminator motor n pipe

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
No yanking going on here !!! I've been in the hospital , I sold the stock motor n pipe , and the guy found that he couldn't use it or he's not a refab guy , but I took it back , now it's for sale , I still have not got my needed pipe , they have sent the contract and the prototype to a guy in Canada three weeks ago DAMIT !!!!! Still a $3500 shelf queen damit again , anyways , I've got the stock motor n pipe for sale

No yanking going on here !!! I've been in the hospital , I sold the stock motor n pipe , and the guy found that he couldn't use it or he's not a refab guy , but I took it back , now it's for sale , I still have not got my needed pipe , they have sent the contract and the prototype to a guy in Canada three weeks ago DAMIT !!!!! Still a $3500 shelf queen damit again , anyways , I've got the stock motor n pipe for sale
Hope you are ok. Why not run the stock engine and pipe?🤔 At least you would be able to get you Ram fix.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Yes I've contemplated that for quite a while ,but those dam motor mount screws are not comeing out , or at least not easily , I would prolly need new motor mount brackets , those things are only good for a couple in n outs then there done cheap threading material , that pipe is supposedly days away , we shall see , but yes I've thot that also

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
I just got a e mail from Allan cestro at T.M.R. they have lost thousands of dollars with two comapnies in china the got 4 pipes from them and they were wrong ,it's the same jarga I got from primal RC , sposed to be getting a pipe in July , it was good to see a response in one day , pretty much told me the whole story , informed me my name is on his list and primal RC list for first shipment they receive , hate to say it but ,,,,,WE SHALL SEE !?