Sold / Found Raminator motor n pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No yanking going on here !!! I've been in the hospital , I sold the stock motor n pipe , and the guy found that he couldn't use it or he's not a refab guy , but I took it back , now it's for sale , I still have not got my needed pipe , they have sent the contract and the prototype to a guy in Canada three weeks ago DAMIT !!!!! Still a $3500 shelf queen damit again , anyways , I've got the stock motor n pipe for sale

No yanking going on here !!! I've been in the hospital , I sold the stock motor n pipe , and the guy found that he couldn't use it or he's not a refab guy , but I took it back , now it's for sale , I still have not got my needed pipe , they have sent the contract and the prototype to a guy in Canada three weeks ago DAMIT !!!!! Still a $3500 shelf queen damit again , anyways , I've got the stock motor n pipe for sale
Hope you are ok. Why not run the stock engine and pipe?? At least you would be able to get you Ram fix.

Yes I've contemplated that for quite a while ,but those dam motor mount screws are not comeing out , or at least not easily , I would prolly need new motor mount brackets , those things are only good for a couple in n outs then there done cheap threading material , that pipe is supposedly days away , we shall see , but yes I've thot that also

I just got a e mail from Allan cestro at T.M.R. they have lost thousands of dollars with two comapnies in china the got 4 pipes from them and they were wrong ,it's the same jarga I got from primal RC , sposed to be getting a pipe in July , it was good to see a response in one day , pretty much told me the whole story , informed me my name is on his list and primal RC list for first shipment they receive , hate to say it but ,,,,,WE SHALL SEE !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks