Raminator or keep losi ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all good , love this forum , I wish I hadn't done the tmr thing , never been more disappointed with anything in my 25 years of the hobby , I asked them how they can sell a unusable product and feel good about themselves , there selling them right now , to late for me , but best of luck with your raminator future

I hear your frustration, it's a expensive paper weight at this point. I think I would be cutting pipes up at this point lol. I understand having issues, but he was before all this happened. Theirs always more to the story than being told, but at this point honesty is best. Rcmax managed to design his motor and a new pipe around that truck very quickly. My guess is he is sourcing outside the u.s. and we all know how that goes.

TMR will never have my support with how they run their business. They dog everyone that doesn't agree with them and thinks their engines are just best of the best when in reality they are Miles behind many others.

It's all good , love this forum , I wish I hadn't done the tmr thing , never been more disappointed with anything in my 25 years of the hobby , I asked them how they can sell a unusable product and feel good about themselves , there selling them right now , to late for me , but best of luck with your raminator future
Can't you send the engine back and cancel the order on the pipe? Or Sell the TMR engine . Sorry to see you going through this that's for sure.

I've considered that but after postage costs and another waiting deal , I've just pushed it into the corner of the shop where it belongs , I've got a ton of projects I'm enjoying alot , I'll tell ya tough if rcmax was a option when I had the money , I would have done that in a second ! Love there stuff ! I look them up just to stair n dream ? ,now I want four more shocks ,,,,, guess what ? Out of stock ! Re freeekn diculuos crap again , that will prolly be till Christmas 2022

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks