Raminator + RCMax 80cc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not into that beast either. But He hasn't re-geared it yet either and the engine wasn't broken in yet. It will go faster . Considering it weighs 80 pounds it's doing just fine. Probably should have come with that motor. Granted it would have been close to 8k for it then.
Money isn't an issue for him obviously ?

That’s awesome, if I had 10k + just laying around I wouldn’t mind building one of these!

this is the baddest monster truck style Rc on the market right now ??‍♂️ And they added one of thee sickest big bore engines Available. Pure awesomeness if ya ask me ???
That's definitely a lot of "green" ya know. I do

That’s awesome, if I had 10k + just laying around I wouldn’t mind building one of these!

this is the baddest monster truck style Rc on the market right now ??‍♂️ And they added one of thee sickest big bore engines Available. Pure awesomeness if ya ask me ???

Good thing you could get into for $6k ? lol

Yeah, definitely wanting to see a lot more of that beast running once she's fully seated.

If my back yard was that rough, I would definitely be saving my pennies to get one. It might not be the fastest thing out there, but I'll bet it feels a lot faster in person where you get a feeling for the size of it. I've always been a monster truck guy. Something about the way they bounce about that's just its own thing within motorsports.

Yeah, definitely wanting to see a lot more of that beast running once she's fully seated.

If my back yard was that rough, I would definitely be saving my pennies to get one. It might not be the fastest thing out there, but I'll bet it feels a lot faster in person where you get a feeling for the size of it. I've always been a monster truck guy. Something about the way they bounce about that's just its own thing within motorsports.
Yea dude. I was surprised by how accurate that suspension was to scale. When he hit that first jump and the front end shot straight up instead of soaking the jump. I was like hot damn that looked 1:1

Yea dude. I was surprised by how accurate that suspension was to scale. When he hit that first jump and the front end shot straight up instead of soaking the jump. I was like hot damn that looked 1:1

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!

That's what I love about this thing. It screams monster truck in every way. The RC Max 80 just makes it act the part.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks