Ramtech Enclosed Clutch Carrier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got one on my hooters build, Killer unit. one thing you may need to watch, the right side spur shaft bearing carrier mounting bolt for the spur plate, you may need to cut 2mm of its length. on mine it was tad to long and would hit the face of the carrier marring it up.

its a beautiful piece and would suck to mar it up if the bolts too long and hits the cover area.

got one on my hooters build, Killer unit. one thing you may need to watch, the right side spur shaft bearing carrier mounting bolt for the spur plate, you may need to cut 2mm of its length. on mine it was tad to long and would hit the face of the carrier marring it up.

its a beautiful piece and would suck to mar it up if the bolts too long and hits the cover area.

I'll cut it down. I'm glad you reminded me!

Nice Product

I'll cut it down. I'm glad you reminded me!
Real nice Bling you got there....There is way too much you can do to a baja
I would be in debit till the cows came home...I see a person could go crazy
and spend 4 grand easy...Best to you on your up grades...
AKA Slawhammer:2guns::2guns:

Real nice Bling you got there....There is way too much you can do to a baja
I would be in debit till the cows came home...I see a person could go crazy
and spend 4 grand easy...Best to you on your up grades...
AKA Slawhammer:2guns::2guns:

I could be close to that, but I try not to think about it! :)

I don't let my wife know about it...then I can safely not think about it:clown:

:lol:

You have to "give" a little to "get" a little! ;)

The Ramtech is all ready to go for a run...hopefully today! :cool2:

The piece is great as you can see from the pictures earlier in the thread. It's nice that Ramtech made a part that bolts on with just three bolts....tons easier to install and remove!

Timmah: I lucked out and found a shorter mounting bolt that was about 2 mm shorter so I don't mar the carriers finish.

you may should have waited because turtle racing is coming out with a clutch system.
it will have large berring and large pinion and bolt.
the pinion bo;t will be 6 mm
yes i said 6mm.
i too also bought some new clutch carryer/ cover for both my Baja's.
but i will be getting the new tr clutch system as soon as they are available.
Dirby

Hi Dirby! The Turtle one looks outstanding (I have a ton of turtle stuff and it's awesome), but I've not broken a pinion bolt (until tomorrow since I just mentioned it). Plus, there hasn't been a price set yet. I couldn't wait. I have been running in this crappy dirt fine gravely stuff that I fear will do my clutch in quick. I'll probably get one next year though.

I think I'm going to PM him and have him put something up over here. Those guys at HBF seem to forget about us over here (I'm over there too, but posting your new products here couldn't hurt!).

I have th e one from DDM. It is the shiznit

It was a bit of a tossup which one to get. I was looking at Vertigo, Ramtech, and DDM. With the Ramtech, I decided it would be easier to remove and has a small opening (where the 4th bolt would go....that small engine mount piece). I'm a strong believer in breathing room. Plus, it's rounded and has a very unique look compared with the others. I don't think anyone could go wrong with any of them though. Good that there are choices!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks