RAMTech Trophy Truck Bodies finally in production!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMTech-RC

OK, here is a sneak peak at the first 5 bodies off the mold:

TT05.jpg

Should be at the dealers in around 3 weeks. Cost is still up in the air, due to shipping costs.

Thickness varies from top to sides, but thinest is 0.040". No protective plastic on top, it was ruining the back roll bar and tire area.

TeamGoNads will have them in a few weeks. These 5 are for a special project for a race team. The rest of production all goes to TGN for distribution to all the hobby shops.

No, the paint mask plastic does not come on this body. There were too many problems with it crinkling up the lexan, so I left it off.

They were made for the HPI Baja ? also whats the width and lenght please ? it looks the same as the asgaurd as far as i can tell , hard to make out the body lines being a clear bodie right now ..
either way great for the hobbby to see more bodies :)
Good Job !

Awesome job on those ! I know this will be a good seller. I've talked to many people waiting on this. My SS with 4 Badlands & this body would be very aggressive looking. Not to mention how cool it will look while driving !!

i know it will on mine i converted my fg baja from1:6 to 1:5 so thats no probs
for me but on the fg 1:6 i don't think so may look a bit strange but who am i:clown:

I haven't taken any good ones yet. As sonn as I get it back from the painter, I will take them on my show truck. All I have in my garage is my beater buggy with heavy damage on everything.

because they are clear, they all look the same to me :-(

look like ghost cars

EDIT: wait a second... thats 5 of the same mold? OHHH thats why they look the same... gotcha

they still look like ghost cars

Last edited:
There are some pics over at HBF, sweet body! I hope the DDM side mount will fit under it, otherwise I'll be running the X-Can, either way though, that thing is sweet. I would have to get some SpazStix paint for it! Rob also has a enclosed billet clutch cover coming out....everytime I think I have exactly what I want, something more awesome comes out.

http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24356

Many have been waiting for this body. Another look for the HPI 5b. Looks very cool, I seen the Monster Energy Drink body at RCX as well before it was cut out. Nice work !

RCX20081001.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks