Random builds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

Well Known Member
Here is a build that I did ,Ofna Ld3 turned into a E-Ld3 that I did ,this is actually my first brushless RC ,
in which I built my own!
The chassy was made by a friend of mine for a custom B-block Ld3 with a Hyper 21 engine on it ,however ,
I wrecked the car an destroyed the chassy mounting holes were the engine completely got sucked off of
the chassy on impact ,but it didn't bend the chassy.
I made an E version out of it!

The look!

YESSSSS!!?........NOOOOOOO!!??
Gonna have to rebuild ??

After that ,I stuck it on the shelf ,that was over 5 years ago ,it is still there!

I do want to get it going again ,I have to get that racing spool out of the diff. ,an buy a new ESC for it ,it destroyed it
too ,maybe go with 4 cell an better ESC.
I was doing speed runs ,the goal was atleast ,80 mph!

Dayummmmmm
Nothing like a blown mopar but this was my ls3 swapped Sierra Denali lol
View attachment 59945
Nice? Did you do it yourself? Im not a good enough mechanic to do my own. The Dakota is a joint venture with my buddy from carb shop. He builds, and I just help. Always wanted something to run down the track, so this is what we came up with. Being on a budget this has been going on close to 5 years. I think this is the year its gonna run.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks