RBinnovations cooling clutch plate / clutch wear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteolheadz100

With regular use how long is a clutch suppose to last? Will installong one of these clutch cooling plate really keep it that much cooler that you don't have to replace the clutch almost every time you run your car? Im new to 1/5 scale so trying to learn something here

this is a hard ? to answer do to there are so many variables that cause clutch wear. when you say you have to replace the clutch after every time you run the car. if this is true something is wrong. Can you give us more info(what car.what clutch.whats worn out)

The guy from rbinnovations says that when promoting to coooling clutch plate thats why i ask, just curious how long they should last. I have the rampage chimera

This is getting confusing now so many claiming 1-2 gal of fuel before replacing the shoes now i hear years.....guess ill have to run and see

As stated above, there is not a set time limit your clutch will last. Someone running there car and hour a day will obviously be different than someone who runs once a month.

But you should easily get a few gallons out of it.

As stated above, there is not a set time limit your clutch will last. Someone running there car and hour a day will obviously be different than someone who runs once a month.

But you should easily get a few gallons out of it.
This is true. I run about 3 hrs a week. Again I have had the original clutch a little over 3 yrs and it still performs solid. I'm sure if I run longer hrs or daily the clutch wouldn't last so long.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks