Rc Manual Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

need4speed69

Guys, finally found this site that offers free manual for anything RC. I've been struggling trying to find an online manual for my Airtronics MX-3S.Searched for days and then I ran into this site. And they also ask visitors to contribute and submit any manual that they might not have yet. And I did. I noticed they didn't have one for the M11. I just don't want another person to have to go through what I went through searching for that manual. Please visit the site and contribute if you're up to it. We can all benefit from sites like this. Hope this helps.
http://rcdocuments.com/?page=1

make that site better.... if you have a manual, or go find one somewhere else that isn't there, then upload it so it can be added. this site is awesome.

Please contribute .pdf documents such as products manuals, exploded views, setup sheets,
and other reference materials by sending them to: [email protected]

I did

make that site better.... if you have a manual, or go find one somewhere else that isn't there, then upload it so it can be added. this site is awesome.

Please contribute .pdf documents such as products manuals, exploded views, setup sheets,
and other reference materials by sending them to: [email protected]

I added one for my Airtronics M11. It was a bit of work, had to convert my manual into a .pdf, but it's worth it. I know what I did will benefit someone later.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks