Sold / Found RC MAX POWERED RAMINATOR 50GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Looking for only serious people , who would make a offer on my raminator ,dual shocks , metal body posts , rc Max 50 gt engine , rooster tail carburator , , wheel extensions , and big bag of parts , including the stock engine , that has never been pulled on , this truck has 5 tanks of gas through it so far , so it's in great shape , well except for that pathetic piece of crap they call a nudge bar , it's been tweeked twice now anyways ,,,, throw me a offer , I'm allllll ears !! Rulers of the forum insist on a price $3000 ?

Attachments

• 16578076147675707641847707059289.jpg
    16578076147675707641847707059289.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I have to admit , that it was a sad day to see my maxinator go , but I sold it , and I sold it via this forum , I had it listed in four different sites and this forum blew the others out of the water , with the interested folks that contacted me , as for now I'm just waiting for that new vesla project , but I completely enjoyed that beast , figger sell it before I can't, parts are changing and it's a v-1 so kind of getting behind a bit in what's going on with primal rc LARGE SCALE FORUM FOR THE WIN !!! 👋👏👋👏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks