Rc Tools :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieboy

Well my order from hobbyking came today :D I ordered a full kit of turnigy Allen, Nut and Turnbuckle drivers for the FG's and was pleasantly surprised on the quality because they where really cheap :D BONUS :D

Used them tonight on my sons build and honestly guys they are well worth a buy, here's a picture of them......

7FA793E9-8557-40CD-AD52-8C5CD3594D32-512-000000F11CC6230D.jpg

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

I was a bit iffy wether to get them or not due to the price, I thought they'd be poop soft metal and round off but they got quite a battering last night and touch wood.....no signs of rounding what so ever so very please with my £25 (plus international postage) purchase :D they are sold individually and come on a wide range of sizes and style of handle, the ones I got where the dearer handle style so if you're not arsed what they look like then they'd be even cheaper :D

Look good.
Fed up of 'locked' (threadlock in grub to hold the shaft in the handle) hex drivers turning or snapping the ends - and that's Losi and EDS!!
Perhaps I'm a little heavy handed!!
Al.

These do have the little grubs in too mate but I just removed and put a bit of strong threadlock on and tightened them up and again they got battered last night and they've not come loose yet , so happy days so far Alan, but they're so cheep you can bin um and replace :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks