RcJunkie TLR 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They only work if it fits your needs for having them... seeing that it's you and the possibility of removing the pull start excessively for negligent maintenance then yes I suggest them

They only work if it fits your needs for having them... seeing that it's you and the possibility of removing the pull start excessively for negligent maintenance then yes I suggest them
Only prob I see is how close the pipe is to the ps, I’ll of I can get them out. And I maintain my rigs, just don’t show it is all
don't tell me what to do, punk.
Punk? What are u 90

How often do you remove the pullstart? And honestly i now remove the whole front clip off the vekta or the rear of the losi as one unit if I have to do any engine work..speaking of I put a new piston ring in my vekta earlier with the block still bolted in the chassis...this pic is old but for a visual aid

20210422_125951.jpg

Not so often but when I do it’s kinda annoying to have to take out the pipe especially if the spring breaks in the field or something
Also not sure if I can get my hands under the pipe to take them out I’ll have a closer look tmrw

Hey guys does the thumb screw ps things work with the end bleed pipe?
I made my own thumb screws as wasn't paying the price for some fancy red ones. anyways unless you have them so tight you need pipe grips to get them off they vibrate out and your pull start falls out or locks your flywheel up. Now ask me how I know this.
Also to add to this, on the 5B and 5T its just easier to drop the engine and exhaust out, its not worth fighting for the lower bolt next to the chassis brace. I drop my engine and exhaust as a single unit, 5 bolts, unplug kill plus the fuel lines and its out.

ok so im finally getting around to all this now that school is over, any color theme suggestions?

wanna keep it to two colors max or just one color. Was thinking green, blue or a mix, orange is also cool. so is purple idek anymore. Or mabe just all silver. Im going rcmax chassis and braces btw

I made my own thumb screws as wasn't paying the price for some fancy red ones. anyways unless you have them so tight you need pipe grips to get them off they vibrate out and your pull start falls out or locks your flywheel up. Now ask me how I know this.
Also to add to this, on the 5B and 5T its just easier to drop the engine and exhaust out, its not worth fighting for the lower bolt next to the chassis brace. I drop my engine and exhaust as a single unit, 5 bolts, unplug kill plus the fuel lines and its out.
bit late i know but honestly just don't bother with the fourth bolt by the brace i never have and so far it hasnt cause any problems or the other way is i use a 1/4 ratchet with a UJ so it goes impact driver bit > 1/4 hex to 1/4 square adaptor > UJ > extension > ratchet

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks