Taylor RC 4 Bolt 3D Hot Pink w/ Blue Splash Super Spikes 😍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifth Scale Or Bust Rc

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
IMG_20210623_091357_515.jpg20210622_154315.jpgIMG_20210626_185603_351.jpg

Hey guys! These bad jacksons are my latest to come back from anodizing from Rcmax and there insane! Hott pink w/ blue splash Rcmax 4 bolt 3D wheels on Foamless Super Spikes!😍🤘

These are for my Rcmax V2 Outlaw Semi Roller Chassis Build to match! Yup, Worlds First V2 Outlaw not only Dual Splashed but the first ever in Hot Pink son! Ill have a build thread of this crazy build as well just wanted to share!🤘Message_1616693731265.jpg
Just a tease of the buld boys 😉👌

Not my bag, but looks good if you like it. I'm pleased for you.
Thank you sir, thats the beauty of this hobby, possibilities are endless if you just open your mind up! Some may not like it but its ok! Its something new thats never been seen/done before and thats what i enjoy most, challenging myself to create a 1/5 rig no one has done before 👍
Yeah ...... not my thang 🤔 thank GWAD you did that first😆
Its all good my brother, i don't expect everyone to like it. What i do expect is hopfully anyone who sees this or any of my builds i post sparks something in them to think outside the box in creating something new to 1/5! Oh and I have had my V2 Outlaw Semi Roller for almost 6 months now done and complete at my home just waiting to be built i jumped in head first risking £1400 on not knowing how it would look due to Mike had never anodized anything hot pink before😂🤷

Last edited:
Thank you sir, thats the beauty of this hobby, possibilities are endless if you just open your mind up! Some may not like it but its ok! Its something new thats never been seen/done before and thats what i enjoy most, challenging myself to create a 1/5 rig no one has done before 👍

Its all good my brother, i don't expect everyone to like it. What i do expect is hopfully anyone who sees this or any of my builds i post sparks something in them to think outside the box in creating something new to 1/5! Oh and I have had my V2 Outlaw Semi Roller for almost 6 months now done and complete at my home just waiting to be built i jumped in head first risking £1400 on not knowing how it would look due to Mike had never anodized anything hot pink before😂🤷
Top man. 👍🏾

It’s great to agree to be different, that’s what makes the world interesting. I wasn’t being sarcastic in my remarks...........This time.😂

That looks pretty good definitely different will look pretty sick with the right body but more blue in the body

My daughter says it's pretty.
Hey! No lie, you wanna get your girl to stop harassing you about spending $$$ in 1/5 Rc do a build like this!😂 They will "Allow" you to have this one! Even Hannah "Mikes Wife" called me her hero for doing tjis and its her absolutely favorite Anodizing job Rcmax has ever done period!😎🤘Message_1616955417137.jpg

How many builds are you working on?
2 right now "The Purple Predator" shes a Rcmax Losi/Baja Hybrid w/Rcmax Hybrid Chassis and a Rcmax Supreme 80 i had Dual Splashed Anodized Purple base Blue and Clear for the 2 splashes as well as all the Rcmax billet parts matching it as well dual anodized purple with yellow and clear splash im just starting right now have all the parts my 3 year dream build😍 20210716_135726.jpgMessage_1616359892779.jpgMessage_1606502162288.jpg20210527_170457.jpg

2 right now "The Purple Predator" shes a Rcmax Losi/Baja Hybrid w/Rcmax Hybrid Chassis and a Rcmax Supreme 80 i had Dual Splashed Anodized Purple base Blue and Clear for the 2 splashes as well as all the Rcmax billet parts matching it as well dual anodized purple with yellow and clear splash im just starting right now have all the parts my 3 year dream build😍 View attachment 75987View attachment 75988View attachment 75989View attachment 75990
Ok, cool sure these will take you a while to complete due to all the anodizing.

Ok, cool sure these will take you a while to complete due to all the anodizing.
Yes, well all the Anodizing is finished for The Purple Predator 👍 just carefully assembling all the anodized parts will be a little while lol but all is done out of the love and fun of these hobby i wanted to push myself to create a rig no one has seen/done before and i feel ive accomplished this here with both my Supreme 80 and the Rcmax billet parts are both world firsts im the first person to ever do Dual Splash Anodizing on a Rcmax engine and Rcmax parts. Right before i joined this forum, i finished my first Rcmax build, Rcmax Supreme 55 Baja Build its %100 Rcmax billet raw with FLM ext kit w/IRC UHD 6.5mm dogbone pin kit, blackbone transmission and spur/pinion gears IRC Shocks and the very first Rcmax engine in the world to ever be Dual Splashed Anodized "which im surprised by to be honest" just some pics so you can see her. Still have my 2nd build "Stinky Pinky" Rcmax V2 Outlaw Semi Roller Fully Dual Anodized Hott Pink base and Black n Blue for Splashes🤘Message_1616693731265.jpg 20200914_173431.jpg20201014_135416_HDR.jpg20210512_172044.jpgIMG_20210617_024153_254.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks