RCMAX 7075 Front end Parts for the Baja ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now your speaking my language ?? engines I get. I know enough about machining to get by.(mill amd lath work) Cnc is beyond me right now. We had a guy that ran ours and that was all I needed to know lol.
I can do manual but coming from a production view point, it just doesn't make sense anymore. I can do 25 parts in the time I do 5 on my engine lathe

You will never take my throne of king derail ???

That's really not something you should be proud of. I makes it very hard to do a search for something on the forum when you have sift through all of you drival . Sorry Z just being honest. It makes it a lot harder for nubes. You should try and keep your sexual orientation / innuendo talk to the off topic section of the forum . I could care less if you like taking it in the poop shoot but I really don't want to read about it in every other thread either. Sorry I've been biting my tongue for quite a while . Carry on.

That's really not something you should be proud of. I makes it very hard to do a search for something on the forum when you have sift through all of you drival . Sorry Z just being honest. It makes it a lot harder for nubes. You should try and keep your sexual orientation / innuendo talk to the off topic section of the forum . I could care less if you like taking it in the poop shoot but I really don't want to read about it in every other thread either. Sorry I've been biting my tongue for quite a while . Carry on.
Well someone is kinda douchey this morning ?

Fiar enough fair enough ?

Fiar enough fair enough ?
It was for this reason I came up with. the ?flingers thread ??? we should make more of an effort to use it ?? coz there anything goes?????????
https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/?-flingers-club⚡?⚡?⚡?-enter-at-your-own-risk?.24341/

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks