Rcmax baja build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok..so obr34 v2r is 9.7ish bhp...?..what is a rcm40 ?.....
a obr 46-47 is around 12bhp ?but they don't seem to b that quik/good?
well me mates aint ☹?
the rcmax is probably around 13hp (don't know tho as they don't say). but their porting is very good. that POS obr 47 cant even compare :ROFLMAO: ? here
i know thats a 5t and doug has a baja but for the sake of the comparison (obr 47 vs 40gt) here. a obr47 will never wheelie a losi as far as ive seen LOL

yeah there shite for there size?....and obv gearing will determine speed/acceleration ect?....
honestly people shouldn't be surprised its a dog. its a 2hp stock goped motor with porting. these things (rcmax) are built from the ground up, custom crank, custom case, pistons, cylinders (yes, custom cylinders!), ect. so they can make it exactly how they want it to handle power-wise, like how the powerband hits, all that. thats also were the price comes from. its really, you cant compare

Been looking at a 40 still need to buy a clutch carb air filters and pipe ? $1000 £800 after all the extras may as well buy a complete package 46 / 50 /55??
it was 1700 you said, complete with billet head, carb, clutch, exhuast. they still don't come with the 65mm clutch tho. for 1823 you can get a 46. and if you look used, or i could for you, find a 46-71 (and everything in between) lightly used for around 1200.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks