Rcmax baja build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sò with my sx5 build comming close to finished? im starting to plot a new build project ?
Im really keen to try a (true) big bore build. Detroit performance has a rcmaxx 40 for $1000
slap it in a hpi 5t chassis? any thoughts on this or any other suggestions ??
Rcmax sell the engine without exhaust for 800gbp and you should do it I'm going down the twin route myself I've come across the bottom end and crank for a rcmk twin car engine not the boat one I'm trying to negotiate a price as the guy had it in a boat with watercooled heads I want to put 2 Scott finlay 29.5 heads on it and dual madmax sidepipes as their cheap

Sò with my sx5 build comming close to finished? im starting to plot a new build project ?
Im really keen to try a (true) big bore build. Detroit performance has a rcmaxx 40 for $1000
slap it in a hpi 5t chassis? any thoughts on this or any other suggestions ??
I like the 40 max best of all the lineup for me, you can hook it up on a track and also make run of the mill parts fit and WORK like. Pipes,carbs, clutches. still could not use roll cage on buggy but with a tube bender and OEM plastic cage pieces you can get things to work .

I like the 40 max best of all the lineup for me, you can hook it up on a track and also make run of the mill parts fit and WORK like. Pipes,carbs, clutches. still could not use roll cage on buggy but with a tube bender and OEM plastic cage pieces you can get things to work .
Ok cool so you have one ? Rcmax 40gt?

It is on bench on a motor plate to hold it up. The chassis it was in has a methanol drinker for the summer, When it gets HOT outside buddy and I switch over to corn burners as they run MUCH cooler + he has a funny car and gets fuel in 54 gal drums so running is cheap for me as I dump beer down his pipe I get corn juice!!!..

Got any pics?
It is on bench on a motor plate to hold it up. The chassis it was in has a methanol drinker for the summer, When it gets HOT outside buddy and I switch over to corn burners as they run MUCH cooler + he has a funny car and gets fuel in 54 gal drums so running is cheap for me as I dump beer down his pipe I get corn juice!!!..

Look guys the last time our shop posted pics we got broke into and $10.000 worth of big bore air rifles were taken, We tracked them down as the dipshits posted on another fourm about how to fill and max fill psi , seen photo of our own in house fill nipple setup and the hunt was on, They came from over 600 miles to hit us!. Me and a few town boys got our stuff back. Put it this way, They WISHED the police would have handled the case.........TUNED UPPED.........

Look guys the last time our shop posted pics we got broke into and $10.000 worth of big bore air rifles were taken, We tracked them down as the dipshits posted on another fourm about how to fill and max fill psi , seen photo of our own in house fill nipple setup and the hunt was on, They came from over 600 miles to hit us!. Me and a few town boys got our stuff back. Put it this way, They WISHED the police would have handled the case.........TUNED UPPED.........
don't want to see your shop?? want to see your rcmax 40gt in a chassis ??
In the park in the lane in your truck?

I offered a fourm member here free parts to help knock down parts list for his build as we too are cleaning house in machine shop too. he declined to forward a mailing address. no problem as I know what can happen. Besides he would rather play with his hotdog ..Ha Ha Ha !

I offered a fourm member here free parts to help knock down parts list for his build as we too are cleaning house in machine shop too. he declined to forward a mailing address. no problem as I know what can happen. Besides he would rather play with his hotdog ..Ha Ha Ha !
So you don't have any pics of you rcmax 40gt build ? $2000/3000 down and not one pic?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks