Rcmax baja build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here is my plan ........i really like the sound of a twin? sean oneill was say that the have tweeked their twin motors and what you get from them is complete fitting kit pipes and the whole trip? in an outlaw chassis or a hpi 5t ? this will all take a bit of outlay so 3/6 ill be ready to start cracking?

So here is my plan ........i really like the sound of a twin? sean oneill was say that the have tweeked their twin motors and what you get from them is complete fitting kit pipes and the whole trip? in an outlaw chassis or a hpi 5t ? this will all take a bit of outlay so 3/6 ill be ready to start cracking?
I do like a twin

So your doing a outlaw? Badass, I'm Gunna be so jealous ??
I do like a twin
don't we all ???

I post things pretty clear, If you can't follow them and need Pic to understand Then........................
I can understand what you say just fine. Just you need a example sometimes. And without actually showing said thing, nobody will believe it. It's like if I said my Baja ran, I can't prove poop without a video. Especially since it hasn't even gotten close to running in the 1 year that I've been bullshittin

I can understand what you say just fine. Just you need a example sometimes. And without actually showing said thing, nobody will believe it. It's like if I said my Baja ran, I can't prove poop without a video. Especially since it hasn't even gotten close to running in the 1 year that I've been bullshittin
+1 what Zed ziad? no evidence of poop ?‍♂️ here at LSF we wanna see a tone of pics?? I was a member on a PC tech forum , there were so many bullshiters ?that to make a claim that you had that high end graphics card , you had to Wright your user name and date on a piece of paper and post a pic of your name and the gear?? that put an end to "oh I have this poop hot......."??????. Coz any body can make a claim of any BS??
While we don't need date name .....yet?? WE WANNA SEE SOME PICS ALREADY!?????

+1 what Zed ziad? no evidence of poop ?‍♂️ here at LSF we wanna see a tone of pics?? I was a member on a PC tech forum , there were so many bullshiters ?that to make a claim that you had that high end graphics card , you had to Wright your user name and date on a piece of paper and post a pic of your name and the gear?? that put an end to "oh I have this poop hot......."??????. Coz any body can make a claim of any BS??
While we don't need date name .....yet?? WE WANNA SEE SOME PICS ALREADY!?????
This ^^^^^^^

coming back to this,ik your not a fan of facebook BUT, i saw a used rcmax 71 with pipe, carb, clutch, gearing, all for 1250 usd shipped (was in the UK so it was in pounds) had 5 liters thru it. which if you ask me ISSA FEKIN DEAL :love: so id keep on the lookout forra lightly used rcmax maybe?? cuz theres so many good deals.

coming back to this,ik your not a fan of facebook BUT, i saw a used rcmax 71 with pipe, carb, clutch, gearing, all for 1250 usd shipped (was in the UK so it was in pounds) had 5 liters thru it. which if you ask me ISSA FEKIN DEAL :love: so id keep on the lookout forra lightly used rcmax maybe?? cuz theres so many good deals.
Sure it is a deal?? wanna build my own rig?

That's a hard choice between a twin and a rcmax 40. I think I would lean more towards a 40 just for simplicity. but would a 40 be a night and day difference from 34cc reed engine?? I have had neither so wouldn't know :ROFLMAO:
ok..so obr34 v2r is 9.7ish bhp...?..what is a rcm40 ?.....
a obr 46-47 is around 12bhp ?but they don't seem to b that quik/good?
well me mates aint ☹?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks