RCMax chassis swap and build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping me perspex turns up tomorrow in work? then i can go get it after me driving lesson....trace out the outlines..then get the wood work people nx to us to cut them out roughly and I'll finish em off with the dremal?

Thks?..appercate u following?.....i was gonna go with a wrap but A.they aint cheap?..and B.they look poop after 10 gallons of abuse and the edges start to lift?

I hear you. I would not be running that nice of a body in the oval track at bashfest, judging from the videos I have seen :ROFLMAO:
I am planning to do the second bashfest event this year fingers crossed.

Exactly..looks shite??
I hear you. I would not be running that nice of a body in the oval track at bashfest, judging from the videos I have seen :ROFLMAO:
I am planning to do the second bashfest event this year fingers crossed.
Its not that bad tbh?...i ran me blue one there and all was good☺ until mr fonzie and his spiked wheel nuts did a number on the side of me body☹...he did apologise i guess. :rolleyes:..?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks