Rcmax engines ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rcmax engines are they all reed engines or just the ones listed as reed? Also do the supreme versions have more porting work done on them?
yes, all of their motors are reed motors, and yes the supreme line makes more hp and torque then all the others. wouldn't call it porting per sae, as the cylinders are custom made to those specs but they definitely do make more power then the rest of their engines.

yes, all of their motors are reed motors, and yes the supreme line makes more hp and torque then all the others. wouldn't call it porting per sae, as the cylinders are custom made to those specs but they definitely do make more power then the rest of their engines.
That’s what I was wondering because 40 was listed as reed but the 46 wasnt

I am new to all of this but the Supreme line make more torque than the GT's?I am also just asking since I don't know.I was under the impression the GT's either made more torque or were a bit of a higher revving engine I can't remember right now.
the supreme makes more torque as they are larger engines, and the gt's spin more rpms because they are smaller.

John@detroitperformance is the US RCMAX dealer, you can email Mike Taylor @ rcmax.co.uk website and ask Mike for a inquiry but he may say the same.
John@detroitperformance is the US RCMAX dealer, you can email Mike Taylor @ rcmax.co.uk website and ask Mike for a inquiry but he may say the same.
They are all built and sent from UK regardless of where purchased,let them know your rig and if/any anodizing options

They are all built and sent from UK regardless of where purchased,let them know your rig and if/any anodizing options
Yes I'm well aware hes the us dealer, never liked middle men. Just as easy to go through the source.

No I totally agree and understand that, everything for my build was bought through Mike at rcmax through UK site with that crazy fast 3 day shipping, only purchased the engine through Mike. It will never even see his hands and the was no price difference.
Edit:purchased engine through John @Detroit Performance

No I totally agree and understand that, everything for my build was bought through Mike at rcmax through UK site with that crazy fast 3 day shipping, only purchased the engine through Mike. It will never even see his hands and the was no price difference.
Edit:purchased engine through John @Detroit Performance
Roger that!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks