RCMAX Raminator has been announced!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. Plus the fact you just might have a drivable rc with a 80cc in it really makes this a win imo. Just wait till we see vid of one of these flying past a outlaw hybrid thats stuck spinning round in circles cuz it cant grip.? only issue is cost. Id hate to think what this total package is. Approaching 10k? Possibly.

Very cool truck but not my cup of joe or tea for my mates across the pond haha.

It is a very nice rig and the RcMax treatment never hurts except maybe your wallet but the monster truck rc's always seem like they would be less fun to drive and must be a bit harder to drive to keep them right side up.

I like it. Plus the fact you just might have a drivable rc with a 80cc in it really makes this a win imo. Just wait till we see vid of one of these flying past a outlaw hybrid thats stuck spinning round in circles cuz it cant grip.? only issue is cost. Id hate to think what this total package is. Approaching 10k? Possibly.

Doubtful on 10k. Raminator is $3k, and the 80 setup has always been around $3k also. I'm guessing with the extra trans piece maybe $3500 for engine and pipe setup.

Doubtful on 10k. Raminator is $3k, and the 80 setup has always been around $3k also. I'm guessing with the extra trans piece maybe $3500 for engine and pipe setup.
Ya, the Raminator probably doesn't require much beefing up to handle the 80cc. Thats how I saw a few grand more. I would think it still needs a few mods though. I wouldn't be shocked to see a 8k price all in.
Very cool truck but not my cup of joe or tea for my mates across the pond haha.

It is a very nice rig and the RcMax treatment never hurts except maybe your wallet but the monster truck rc's always seem like they would be less fun to drive and must be a bit harder to drive to keep them right side up.
I thought similar, but a few of the youtubers bashing sessions make it seem firmly planted on its wheels. Its kinda suprising, and probably a bit of editing, but doesn't look awful. 80cc just may change that though.

Probably undergeared and definitely not enough space. Need a better vid ?
I think its too much power. can't do poop with that fat pig if it only has 2 wheels on the ground :ROFLMAO:
Needs a wheelie bar?? also if you roll it the pipe will be toast?
he said that there will be a cage available before the engine goes up for sale

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks