Taylor RC wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to finish my baja! Made a couple more orders this week, she's almost ready to be a roller👏👏..'Are you running standard or extended hubs on your 65 ?
Does your baja pipe make your ears tickle from the sound like the vekta does? I'm considering grabbing the silenced version for my baja. At the rate I'm progressing It'll be done before my Outlaw and Diablo even gets here ☹

Last edited:
I love mine, i wasn't a fan of the look at first, but considering they're lighter and cheaper than a full set of BRP's then i thought i'd get some.
I wasn't disappointed either, as soon as i opened the box i was blown away by the machining, but then again i wouldn't expect anything less from RCMAX

I also got myself a full set of lightweight 24mm hex ones for an upcoming Vekta5 build

Attachments

• 20211108_082020.jpg
    20211108_082020.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211108_082026.jpg
    20211108_082026.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211108_081930.jpg
    20211108_081930.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211101_142833.jpg
    20211101_142833.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 4
Yeah they are pieces of art👍🏻 my only issue is they high side you🤦‍♂️ best in a straight line
Run maximum offset. I noticed your rigs rolling in your vids and wondered what was going on, then i noticed you're running zero offset.
My fronts are zero, my rears are at 1inch offset, just like BRP's are ;)

*edit* aaah wait you're running 24mm hex, i'm running BRP adapters to give that extra 1 inch offset, plus 1inch on the rear wheels

I have 2 sets twin has the hex and the 65 has the 3d brp style
Run maximum offset. I noticed your rigs rolling in your vids and wondered what was going on, then i noticed you're running zero offset.
My fronts are zero, my rears are at 1inch offset, just like BRP's are ;)

*edit* aaah wait you're running 24mm hex, i'm running BRP adapters to give that extra 1 inch offset, plus 1inch on the rear wheels

Either way the local council won't be happy with me when i take it up to the park. BRP super spikes are just that, spikes. Mikes super spikes are massive friggin lugs. Crazy grip and leaving massive trenches no doubt :ROFLMAO:
I rotate ovals so that the grass has time to recover 😆

So what's the go with BRP adapters and the Genesis super spikes?

I've got the super spikes and the 7075 HD adapters on the rear of my newly built 71 hybrid, someone said they'll break??
I've got 3" crosscutters i could put on my hybrid, but will i still get wheelies?

......and i know, just try and see what happens. Well that's not exactly convenient when you live in Australia and shiping cost's more than parts themselves lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks