Taylor RC wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike of rcmax is a friend of mine. I jumped at the chance to try the wheels out but my cars were all on the bench for one reason or another. The cars were another mates?... he let me drive them ( top man as they r his pride n joys!) ... unfortunately the mcd air filter got water logged b4 I could drive it.

Mike wasn’t after that vid but I enjoy editing so put it together as a favour for him to use if he wanted plus people wanted run footage.

He wanted a full unedited run of the 5t from that day and that he has...

The wheels are not available yet and compounds/ tread patterns/ wheel styles all under production. I want a set as I say but they are not ready yet....
View attachment 65483
I have this pre pro pair on the hybrid 32 obr I just put together but heavier than the proper version and not in the tread pattern I want. Will try them though and I like the look.
View attachment 65484
Nearly got the mcd 80 back together after a spur gear change.... this is the car I’m keen to try a set on?

but I won’t b jumping it! Def not on the rocks!?
Thanks for the reply! Very interested to see what comes of them. Never really looked at the mcd style wheels, myself.
Cheers.

Bout time you showed up joel????
We are reserved for sure ? waiting for s some real world testing......all black looks better than the bling pimp style ???
?

yes mate I try to look in every now and again?

I’m keen to try as many variations of tread on as many surfaces as possible believe me... but in reality that likely won’t happen. I’ll of course share what I can get footage of.

yes... the look will be a plus for some and a negative for others of course.

What I would reiterate though is that on the way home from using them hard there with my mates cars... 55cc losi and 80cc baja I thought... “dammm I just ran those cars, spins n All trying to be rough with them and had no issues.. not one problem or even slight thought that I couldn’t run however I wanted without being concerned with tyres!”

Now of course if your setup does not cause you this tyre frustration then fair play , you will be much more concerned by other performance features of your setup.

Either way it’s great to have more innovative options to consider and choose if we want them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks