Taylor RC wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem fairly strong and I know that the way he ran them over is not really helping us see how they would handle landing a jump but that is still pretty impressive for that thin outer rim.

It's actually a great test to show how strong the wheel is. He hits one side first then is on top, so for it not to break under probably 1k pounds of load on just one edge is pretty impressive. It also didnt look like it sunk barely at all meaning most of the wheel took the direct force

Don't get me wrong John those wheeels will never break in my situation or most of ours except maybe Z's he tends to beat on his stuff pretty hard but there are always the ones group of guys that would like to see that type of thing.I am going to get a a set I think when they release more versions of the wheels.The Vekta needs a bigger wheel to make it look like they fit the wheel openings.

Well I just noticed on Detroits site they are listed as a pair of two wheels for the guys looking at slicks for a future purchase.I am surprised the compound on the slicks raises the price so much considering the pattern on the tires much be a much easier and cheaper manufacturing process.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks